Taconic High Frequency PCB
Line Width : 5MIL ;
Line Spacing : 3MIL ;
Drilling Diameter : ≥ 0.1mm ;
Processing Size : 800 * 1200mm
Plate Thickness : 0.1-10mm ;
Processing Layers : 6 layers;
Special Process : Thick gold plate, ultra thick plate, depth control drilling, etc.
Surface Treatment Processes : Include OSP, gold precipitation, silver precipitation, etc.
Taconic has been the leading global company in the Teflon products industry, exporting to about forty countries. The main products are classified into Industrial Materials (IPD) and High Performance Insulation (ADD), and Architectural Fiber Fabrics Division (AFD).
Tac onic High Performance Insulation offers PTFE/woven glass fiber fabric sheets for the microwave, radio frequency (RF) and high-speed digital signal processing markets. The materials are used in LNAs, LNBs, PCS/PCN antenna systems, Global Positioning System (GPS) and UMTS antenna systems, as well as in power amplifiers, passive components, collision avoidance radar systems, aeronautical guidance remote control technology and phased-array radar systems.
A. The Performance of High Frequency PCB Board.
- a, Signal Transmission Performance: PCB conductive path and layout of the signal transmission has an important impact, a good PCB should have low transmission loss and good signal-to-noise ratio and other characteristics.
- b, Reliability: PCB materials and manufacturing process has an important impact on its reliability, such as good corrosion resistance, good temperature resistance, low electrical constants, etc., these properties can ensure that the PCB is not easy to fail in long-term use.
- c, Thermal Management Performance: Electronic equipment will generate a lot of heat when working, PCB thermal management performance can affect the efficiency and life of the entire device. Good PCB should have a low thermal resistance and good thermal performance characteristics.
- d, Mechanical Properties: PCB needs to have good mechanical strength and durability to withstand different environments, vibration, shock and other forces.
- e, Manufacturing Costs: good PCB should have efficient manufacturing processes and low-cost production methods to reduce the cost of the entire electronic device.
B. High Frequency PCB Board Functional Characteristics:
- a, High-speed Transmission: High frequency microwave radio frequency line PCB board technology design using high-speed signal transmission line design, can realize high-speed data transmission, the highest rate of up to 10Gbps.
- b, Low Noise: High frequency microwave radio frequency line PCB board technology design using low-noise components and anti-jamming technology, can achieve low noise transmission and stable signal output.
- c, High Precision: High frequency microwave radio frequency line PCB board technology design using high-precision wiring and high-precision components, can achieve high-precision signal transmission and stable signal output.
- d, High Frequency Bandwidth: High frequency microwave RF line PCB board technology design can support high frequency bandwidth signal transmission, can meet the needs of high frequency signal transmission.
- e, Customized Design: High frequency microwave RF line PCB board technology design can be customized according to customer demand, can meet the customer's special needs of the application scene.
C. High Frequency PCB Board Product Applications.
- a, Wireless Communications: High frequency microwave RF line PCB board technology design can be used in 5G communications, satellite communications, radio frequency identification and other wireless communication systems, to achieve high-speed, low-noise, high-precision signal transmission.
- b, Computer Field: PCB is widely used in computer hardware, such as motherboards, graphics cards, hard disk controllers, memory and other equipment, used to connect a variety of chips and transfer signals.
- c, Automotive Field: PCB also plays an important role in automotive electronic equipment, including radar, in-vehicle communications, engine controllers, body controllers, navigators, audio and other equipment.
- d, The Medical Field: PCB is also widely used in medical equipment, such as ultrasound, magnetic resonance and other systems, medical monitors, ultrasound equipment, X-ray equipment.
- e, Industrial Control Field: PCB is widely used in industrial control equipment, such as PLC, frequency converter, instrumentation and other equipment, used to achieve automation control.
- f, Aerospace: High frequency microwave RF line PCB board technology design can be used in the aerospace field of radar, communications, navigation and other systems to achieve high frequency bandwidth, high-speed transmission of the signal transmission.
In the future, with the development of 5G communications, intelligent manufacturing and other fields, high frequency microwave RF line PCB technology design will be more widely used in innovative hardware products.