Rogers RT6002 High Frequency Sheet Parameters
Rogers RT6002 microwave material is a low dielectric constant laminate that meets the stringent requirements for mechanical reliability and electrical stability in the design of complex microwave structures. Tests of the rate of change of dielectric constant over temperature from -55oC to +150oC show that the material has excellent resistance to temperature changes in dielectric constant and meets the needs of designers of filters, oscillators, and delay lines who require stable electrical properties in their designs.
The low thermal expansion coefficient in the Z-direction of the Rogers RT6002 material ensures the stability of the plated through-holes, with no through-hole failures detected in up to 5,000 temperature cycling tests (-55 to +150 degrees Celsius). Matching the coefficients of thermal expansion of the X- and Y-directions is close to the coefficient of thermal expansion of copper, resulting in excellent dimensional stability of the laminate, which avoids the need for double-sided etching to achieve sub-grade alignment deviations.
A. Rogers RT6002 High Frequency Sheet Main Advantages:
- a, Low loss ensures excellent performance at high frequencies;
- b, Strictly controlled dielectric constant and thickness tolerance;
- c, Excellent electrical and mechanical properties;
- d, Very low rate of change of dielectric constant with temperature;
- e, Surface expansion coefficient comparable to that of copper foil;
- f, Low Z-axis expansion;
- e, Low outgassing rate, ideal material for aerospace applications.
- B. Rogers RT6002 High Frequency Sheet Application Areas:
- a, Phase array antennas;
- b, Ground-based and airborne radar systems;
- c, Global positioning system;
- b, Power supply backplane;
- c, High reliability complex multilayer circuits;
- d, Commercial grade aviation collision avoidance systems;
- e, Beam forming network.
Xinchenger Electronics specializes in 2-36 layer high frequency circuit boards: Rogers high frequency boards, Tacoinc high frequency boards, F4B high frequency boards, 5.8G inductor boards, TP-2 high frequency boards, microwave RF boards, high frequency antenna boards, multilayer mixing and compression boards, etc., source factories; quality assurance, fast prototyping, and expe.
- Frequency High-speed PCB Board Material Requirements are Introduced2023-10-07
- High Demand Sheet-PTFE High Frequency Sheet2023-10-07
- How to Draw a Simple PCB High Frequency Board Circuit Diagram?2023-10-07
- Into the Xinchenger Electronics, to understand the high frequency PCB board manufacturing process2023-10-07
- Special PCB Circuit Boards in The High Frequency Board and High-speed Board Difference2023-10-07
- Classification and Advantages and Disadvantages of Copper Foil in PCB Circuit Boards2023-10-08
- Xinchenger Electronic High Frequency PCB Related Concepts Explained2023-10-08
- Professional High Frequency PCB Manufacturer for Your High Performance Products!2023-10-11
- What About High Frequency Circuit Boards? What Are The Characteristics of Its Board?2023-10-11
- What do Through Holes, Blind Holes and Buried Holes in PCB Printed Circuit Bboard Mean Respectively?2023-10-11