Rogers RO3200 Series HF Plate Material Parameters
Rogers RO3203, RO3206, and RO3210 are high frequency sheet types that are laminates with ceramic fillers and reinforced with woven glass cloth. These materials have been developed to provide exceptional electrical and mechanical stability at a competitive price.
The Rogers RO3200 series plates are an extension of the Rogers RO3000 series HF plates and have one very distinctive feature, better mechanical stability.
Rogers RO3203 has a dielectric constant of 3.02. The material has a dielectric loss of 0.0016, which extends the available frequency range to 40 GHz.
Rogers RO3206 has a dielectric constant of 6.15 and RO3210 has a dielectric constant of 10.2. Both RO3206 and RO3210 laminates have a dielectric loss of 0.0027.
Rogers RO3200 Series of High Frequency Sheet Advantages:
a, Good high-frequency performance will be able to use the frequency range extended to more than 20GHz (RO3203 laminate);
b, Suitable for and epoxy resin material for multilayer board mixed pressure design;
c, Smooth material surface makes the etching line more accurate.
Rogers RO3200 series laminates combine the surface smoothness of non-woven PTFE laminates to achieve line etching tolerances, and the rigidity of fabric glass PTFE laminates. These materials can be fabricated into printed circuit boards using standard PTFE circuit board processing techniques as described in the application note "Manufacturing Guidelines for RO3000 Series High Frequency Boards".
Xinchenger Electronics specializes in the production of 2-36 layers of high frequency circuit boards: Rogers high frequency boards, Tacoinc high frequency boards, F4B high frequency boards, 5.8G inductor boards, TP-2 high frequency boards, microwave RF boards, high frequency antennae boards, multilayer mixing boards, and so on, source factories; quality assurance, rapid prototyping, expedited prototyping 12 hours.
- Frequency High-speed PCB Board Material Requirements are Introduced2023-10-07
- High Demand Sheet-PTFE High Frequency Sheet2023-10-07
- How to Draw a Simple PCB High Frequency Board Circuit Diagram?2023-10-07
- Into the Xinchenger Electronics, to understand the high frequency PCB board manufacturing process2023-10-07
- Special PCB Circuit Boards in The High Frequency Board and High-speed Board Difference2023-10-07
- Classification and Advantages and Disadvantages of Copper Foil in PCB Circuit Boards2023-10-08
- Xinchenger Electronic High Frequency PCB Related Concepts Explained2023-10-08
- Professional High Frequency PCB Manufacturer for Your High Performance Products!2023-10-11
- What About High Frequency Circuit Boards? What Are The Characteristics of Its Board?2023-10-11
- What do Through Holes, Blind Holes and Buried Holes in PCB Printed Circuit Bboard Mean Respectively?2023-10-11