Rogers RO3003 High Frequency Circuit Board Material Parameters
Rogers RO3003 high frequency circuit board material is added ceramic filler PTFE composite material, the application of this material makes Rogers RO3003 dielectric constant has very high temperature stability. When working at 10GHz, the temperature from -50 ℃ to +150 ℃ change, its dielectric constant of thermal stability coefficient (Z direction) can reach -3ppm / ℃. Much less will the PTFE glass material at room temperature dielectric constant step change.
At the same time, Rogers RO3003 also maintains a high frequency stability of the dielectric constant, can be used in a wide frequency range. Rogers RO3003 laminates also exhibit very low dielectric loss of 0.0013 at 10 GHz.
Also thanks to this composite application, Rogers RO3003 PTFE ceramic material has a coefficient of thermal expansion in the X and Y directions of 17 ppm/°C, which is comparable to the coefficient of thermal expansion of copper, allowing the material to exhibit excellent dimensional stability with typical values of shrinkage due to etching (post etch bake) of less than 0.5 mil/inch. The coefficient of thermal expansion in the Z direction is 25 ppm/°C, which ensures the stability of plated through holes even under severe temperature conditions.
Rogers RO3003 PTFE ceramics with excellent dielectric constant temperature and frequency stability, as well as excellent mechanical stability, so that Rogers RO3003 can be competent in commercial microwave and RF circuit applications, such as: automotive radar, GPS satellite antennas, cellular communications systems, amplifiers and antennas, direct broadcasting satellites, wired systems, data links, remote meter reading, and so on. data links, remote meter reading and power backplanes.
Rogers RO3000 series also includes RO3006 PTFE ceramics, RO3010 PTFE ceramics and RO3035 PTFE ceramics, respectively, with different dielectric constants (range of 3.0 ~ 10.2), but has a uniform mechanical stability, can save developers in the design of multilayer circuits due to the use of a layer of different dielectric constants of materials, warping or reliability aspects. and warpage or reliability problems occur.
Shenzhen Xinchenger Electronics Co., Ltd. is a professional 2-36 layer high frequency PCB circuit board manufacturer, the main types of products are high frequency PCB board, RF circuit board, microwave circuit board, ARLON high frequency board, TACOINC high frequency board, ROGERS high frequency board, Rogers high frequency board, Taconic high frequency board, microwave PCB board, microwave RF PCB board, etc., the demand can contact us.
- Frequency High-speed PCB Board Material Requirements are Introduced2023-10-07
- How to Draw a Simple PCB High Frequency Board Circuit Diagram?2023-10-07
- Into the Xinchenger Electronics, to understand the high frequency PCB board manufacturing process2023-10-07
- Special PCB Circuit Boards in The High Frequency Board and High-speed Board Difference2023-10-07
- Xinchenger Electronic High Frequency PCB Related Concepts Explained2023-10-08
- Professional High Frequency PCB Manufacturer for Your High Performance Products!2023-10-11
- What do Through Holes, Blind Holes and Buried Holes in PCB Printed Circuit Bboard Mean Respectively?2023-10-11
- Introduction to Rogers RO4000 Series High Frequency Sheets2023-10-14
- Rogers RO3200 Series HF Plate Material Parameters2023-10-14
- Rogers RT6002 High Frequency Sheet Parameters2023-10-14