Introduction to Rogers RO4000 Series High Frequency Sheets
Rogers RO4000 series HF plates are characterized by: non-PTFE, low loss, low tolerance and excellent HF performance, stable electrical characteristics at different frequencies, low dielectric constant temperature coefficient, low Z-axis coefficient of thermal expansion, low coefficient of in-plate expansion, excellent dimensional stability, and ease of mass production.
Rogers RO4000 series of high-frequency board material: composed of glass fiber reinforced hydrocarbon/ceramic substrate (non-PTFE), designed for high performance requirements, high-volume commercial market.RO4000 series of materials are characterized by high frequency performance and low cost of production of circuit boards. It offers low loss, similar processing to common epoxy/glass braid (FR4), and is therefore competitively priced.
Rogers RO4000 HF boards have stable performance: when the circuit operating frequency is above 500MHz, the range of materials available to the design engineer is greatly reduced. RO4000 series materials allow RF engineers to easily design circuits, such as repetitive design of filters, network matching, and impedance control of transmission lines.
Due to its low dielectric loss characteristics, RO4000 series materials are unrivaled by ordinary circuit materials in high frequency applications. The temperature coefficient of dielectric constant is almost as low as that of similar materials, and the dielectric constant is quite stable over a wide frequency range. This makes the material suitable for wide frequency applications.
Rogers RO4000 Series High Frequency Sheet has a low coefficient of thermal expansion: The coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) of the RO4000 Series material also provides several benefits to circuit designers. With a coefficient of thermal expansion similar to that of copper, it provides excellent dimensional stability. This is especially important for multilayer circuit designs. The low Z-axis CTE coefficient of expansion of RO4000 series materials ensures the quality of through-holes within the board, even in severe thermal shock applications.
Rogers RO4000 series HF plates are used in a wide range of applications: for satellite TV LNBs, microstrip lines, cellular base station antennas and power amplifiers, spread spectrum communication systems, RFID tags, and more.
- Frequency High-speed PCB Board Material Requirements are Introduced2023-10-07
- Into the Xinchenger Electronics, to understand the high frequency PCB board manufacturing process2023-10-07
- Special PCB Circuit Boards in The High Frequency Board and High-speed Board Difference2023-10-07
- Xinchenger Electronic High Frequency PCB Related Concepts Explained2023-10-08
- What do Through Holes, Blind Holes and Buried Holes in PCB Printed Circuit Bboard Mean Respectively?2023-10-11
- Rogers RO3003 High Frequency Circuit Board Material Parameters2023-10-14
- Rogers RO3200 Series HF Plate Material Parameters2023-10-14
- Rogers RT6002 High Frequency Sheet Parameters2023-10-14
- High Frequency Microstrip Array Antenna Design Tips and Considerations2023-10-16
- Why Can't Get Quote For Circuit Board PCB Processing Without Documentation? What Information Do Need to Quote?2023-10-16