RO4725JXR High Frequency Antenna PCB
Board Thickness: 1.6 mm;
Line Width : 3MIL;
Line Spacing : 3MIL;
Drilling Diameter: =0.2mm;
Number of Layers 2 layers;
Dielectric Constant :2.58;
Loss Factor : 0.0022 (1 MHz), 0.0026 (10 GHz);
Dielectric Thickness: 1.522mm Tg: >280;
Flame Retardant Grade: V-0;
Thermal Conductivity: 0.38w/m.k;
Surface Technology: Immersion gold, gold plating, tin spraying, OSP.
With the development and construction of 5G communication, there is an increasing demand for high frequency circuit boards in the electronic equipment industry. High frequency boards are special circuit boards with high electromagnetic frequencies, which are used for high frequency (frequency greater than 300 MHZ or wavelength less than 1 meter) and microwave (frequency greater than 3GHZ or wavelength less than 0.1 meter) PCB, and are produced by using the common rigid circuit board manufacturing method or by using a special processing method. Generally speaking, High frequency boards can be defined as circuit boards above 1GHz.
With the rapid development of science and technology, more and more devices are designed to be applied in the microwave frequency band (>1GHZ) or even in the millimeter wave field (30GHZ), which means that the frequency is getting higher and higher, and the requirements for the circuit board substrate are also getting higher and higher. For example, substrates need to have excellent electrical properties and good chemical stability. As the frequency of power signals increases, the signal loss on the substrate is required to be very low, thus highlighting the importance of high frequency boards.
The performance of HF boards in wireless or other High frequency scenarios is dependent on the substrate. For many applications, the use of multiple layers of FR4 material improves the dielectric properties. Commonly used boards when manufacturing HF PCB are Rogers, ISOLA , Taconic, Panasonic and other boards.
High frequency board parameter characteristics:
- a, The coefficient of thermal expansion of the HF PCB substrate and copper foil must be the same, if it is not the same, it will cause the copper foil to separate in the process of hot and cold changes.
- b, High frequency PCB substrate water absorption should be low, high water absorption will cause the dielectric constant and dielectric loss in moisture.
- c, High frequency circuit board substrate dielectric constant (Dk) must be small and stable, generally speaking, the smaller the better, the signal transmission rate and the square root of the material dielectric constant is inversely proportional to the high dielectric constant is likely to cause signal transmission delays.
- d, High frequency circuit board substrate material dielectric loss (Df) must be small, which mainly affects the quality of the signal transmission, the smaller the dielectric loss so that the signal loss is also smaller.
- e, High frequency PCB substrate materials, heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, peeling strength must also be good. Currently more used High frequency circuit board substrate is fluorine dielectric substrate, such as polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), usually known as Teflon, usually used in more than 5GHz. There are also FR-4 or PPO substrates, which can be used for products between 1GHz and 10GHz.
HF PCB are generally used in radar systems, satellites, antennas, cellular telecommunication systems-power amplifiers and antennas, live satellites, E-band point-to-point microwave links, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags, airborne and terrestrial radar systems, millimeter-wave applications, missile guidance systems, space satellite transceivers, and other fields.