Rogers High Frequency Board Sheet Series Introduction
Rogers is a high frequency board model produced by Rogers, unlike conventional PCB boards - epoxy resin, it has no fiberglass in the middle and is ceramic-based as a high-frequency material. Rogers has a superior dielectric constant and temperature stability, and the thermal expansion coefficient of its dielectric constant is very consistent with that of copper foil, which can be used to improve the deficiencies of PTFE substrates; it is ideal for high-speed designs, as well as commercial microwave and RF applications. With minimal water absorption, it is ideal for applications in high humidity environments, providing customers in the HF board industry with the highest quality materials and related resources to control product quality from the ground up.
Rogers Rogers HF sheet contains a variety of models, some of which are listed below:
RO4835 is a hydrocarbon resin and ceramic-filled HF circuit board material, which is a civilian product, and it has the ability to be compatible with FR4 mixing and pressing, FR-4 processing technology, and lead-free soldering process.
RO4350B is a ceramic-based high frequency material as the base material for high-frequency boards. Due to its low dielectric loss characteristics, the RO4350B material is more advantageous in high frequency applications, and its dielectric constant fluctuation with temperature is almost the lowest in its class; over a wide frequency range, its dielectric constant is also quite stable.
In addition, these sheets have a high dielectric constant, low dielectric loss, good thermal and mechanical properties. At the same time, these boards have smaller line widths and spacings to meet the requirements of high-density assemblies.
Rogers Series Classification:
RO3000 Series:Based on ceramic-filled PTFE circuit materials, models: RO3003, RO3006, RO3010, RO3035 high-frequency laminates.
RT6000 Series: Based on ceramic-filled PTFE circuit materials, designed for electronic and microwave circuits requiring high dielectric constants, models include: RT6006 dielectric constant 6.15, RT6010 dielectric constant 10.2.
TMM Series: Composites based on ceramics, hydrocarbons, and thermosetting polymers, models: TMM3, TMM4, TMM6, TMM10, TMM10i, TMM13i. and more.
In HF board proofing, Rogers belongs to the special board, with a certain technical threshold, the operation is more difficult, and the cost is high. General high-frequency board proofing manufacturers are too much trouble to make, or because the number of customer orders is small, resulting in do not want to do or rarely do. Xin Chenger Electronics is specializing in Rogers high frequency PCB board prototyping manufacturers, to meet the needs of customers in a variety of high-frequency board prototyping.
- What are The Requirements for Industrial Control PCB Circuit Boards and High Frequency PCB Circuit Boards?2023-09-25
- Microwave Antenna PCB Process Design Requirements2023-10-14
- The Difference Between PCB Resin Plug Holes and Green oil plug holes2023-11-27
- Why are There so Many Hazards When PCBs are Deformed?2023-12-05
- Differences Between Rogers 4305 and 4350B2023-12-20
- PCB Multi-layer Plywood Processing Need to Pay Attention to What Aspects?2023-12-22
- What Does Impedance PCB Mean? What Are The Characteristics?2023-12-25
- PCB design need to use what software2023-12-26
- In PCB, Dielectric Constant and Dielectric Loss2023-12-26
- Introduction to Copper Clad Laminate Sheets Commonly Used for RF, Microwave, and High Frequency Boards2023-12-27