PCB Brownout Process and Precautions
PCB brownout process includes the following steps:
Prepare the materials and equipment needed for brownout, such as brownout solution, copper plate, heating equipment, etc.
Put the copper plate into the brownout solution and heat it to the appropriate temperature, so that the surface of the copper plate has a chemical reaction with the brownout solution.
During the reaction, the oxidized layer on the surface of the copper plate will be removed, and at the same time, brown copper oxide will be generated.
After the reaction is completed, the copper plate is removed and rinsed with water.
Post-treatment, such as drying and coating with a protective layer, is carried out to enhance the corrosion resistance and insulation of the copper plate.
In the process of browning, the temperature and time should be controlled to avoid too high a temperature or too long a time resulting in scorching or corrosion of the surface of the copper plate.
The concentration and composition of the browning solution have a great influence on the browning effect, and should be prepared according to the process requirements.
During the cleaning process, it should be ensured that there is no residue on the surface of the copper plate to avoid influencing the subsequent processing and use.
When coating the protective layer, it should be ensured that the coating is uniform, bubble-free and without leakage.
In the process of use, safety should be observed to avoid splashing of the browning solution on the skin or eyes.
Quality inspection should be carried out after browning to ensure that the surface of the copper plate is uniform in color and free from defects.
Unqualified copper plates should be handled in time to avoid affecting the subsequent processing and use.
During storage, moisture or contamination on the surface of the copper plate should be avoided.
During transportation, the surface of the copper board should be prevented from scratching or bruising.
In general, PCB browning is one of the important aspects of the production process, the need to strictly control the process parameters and operating procedures to ensure that the production of PCB has excellent electrical properties and mechanical properties. At the same time, it is also necessary to pay attention to safety and environmental issues, and take appropriate measures to ensure production safety and environmental protection.
- Application of High Frequency PCB and Manufacturing of High Frequency PCB2023-10-12
- How to Take Charged Measurements in PCB Circuit Board Repair?2023-12-08
- The Relationship and Difference Between HDI Circuit Boards and Ordinary PCBs2023-12-14
- What is the difference between gold and silver plating on PCB?2023-12-18
- PCB Fabrication Process And Its Process Advantages2023-12-19
- High Frequency PCB in The Field of Aviation Applications2023-12-22
- What is Involved in PCB Design?2023-12-27
- PCB Circuit Board Through-hole Basic Knowledge2024-01-09
- The Whole Process of PCB Manufacturing2024-01-11
- PCB Wiring Process and Considerations2024-01-11