Microwave Antenna PCB Process Design Requirements
What are the requirements of microwave antenna PCB process design? The accuracy of its positioning, substrate manufacturing procedures, the size of the substrate, the type of probe are all factors that affect the reliability of detection.
a, Accurate positioning holes. In the substrate set up accurate positioning holes, positioning holes error should be within ± 0.05mm, at least set up two positioning holes, and the farther the distance the better. The use of non-metallized positioning holes to reduce the thickening of the solder plating layer can not meet the tolerance requirements. If the substrate is a whole piece of manufacturing and then separate test, the positioning holes must be located in the motherboard and each separate substrate.
b, The diameter of the test point is not less than 0.4mm, the spacing between neighboring test points is preferably more than 2.54mm, not less than 1.27mm.
c, In the test surface can not be placed in the height of more than *mm components, too high components will cause the in-line test fixture probe on the test point of poor contact.
d, It is best to place the test point around the component 1.0mm away, to avoid probe and component impact damage. Positioning holes around the ring within 3.2mm, there can be no components or test points.
e, The test point can not be set in the PCB edge 5mm range, the 5mm space to ensure that the fixture clamping. Usually in the conveyor belt type production equipment and SMT equipment also requires the same process edge.
f, All the probe point is best to tin or choose a softer texture, easy to penetrate, not easy to oxidize the metal conductor to ensure reliable contact, to extend the service life of the probe.
g, The test point must not be covered by solder resist or text ink, otherwise it will narrow the contact area of the test point and reduce the reliability of the test.
Shenzhen Xinchenger Electronics is a 2-36 layer high frequency PCB circuit board manufacturers, always have a variety of high frequency board type materials, to provide rapid prototyping, mass production services, such as: microwave antenna board, high frequency antenna board, high frequency PCB board, microwave RF boards, mixed-voltage high frequency boards, impedance HDI boards, and other special circuit board products.
- How to Manufacture Multilayer PCB High Frequency Boards? What are The Differences in The Process Flow?2023-09-25
- The Difference Between Single-sided Circuit Boards and Precision Multi-layer PCB Circuit Boards2023-09-25
- Why is Surface of The PCB Circuit Board for Green Color Mostly?2023-09-25
- Processing Difficulties and Application Areas of Multilayer High Frequency PCB Production2023-10-08
- Introduction and Advantages of Ceramic High Frequency PCB2023-10-11
- PCB Printing Process of Several Special Surface Treatment Instructions2023-10-11
- Commonly Used Copper Clad Laminate Sheets for High Frequency RF Microwave PCB Board Manufacturers2023-10-12
- Principles and Uses of Multilayer PCB Boards2023-10-13
- Rogers RO4350B High Frequency Material Parameters2023-10-13
- What are The Difficulties in The Production of Multi-layer High Frequency PCB Boards?2023-10-14